- A US-based client wanted an Android app to collect farm data and automatically manage a water supply.
- Hardware needed to communicate with remote temperature and moisture sensors.
- An algorithm needed to automatically detect and analyse environmental temperature and moisture data.
- Xpertnest created a central hardware system that communicated with four points: RF sensors; pumps; an app; and a cloud server.
- A system allowed RF sensors to inform the central hardware but also communicated directly with RF sensing pumps.
- A custom-built app enabled universal monitoring and data access.
- Increase crop productivity and raised revenue.
- Reduced water and electricity usage, increasing conservation, lowering costs, and creating a more environmentally-friendly system.