The Smarter Way to Work
Artificial Intelligence—The Smarter Way to Work
At Xpertnest, we develop machine learning solutions to detect patterns and save time. Our mathematical models are continuously tuned as they generate results. You get constant, optimal improvement.
Machine learning can reveal hidden patterns and identify trends. It tunes out the noise to reveal market flows and the next opportunity. We can’t tell the future but we can make analytical predictions.
“Bots” perform routine business processes by mimicking how people interact with software applications. You’ll be able to increase automation, raise testing, improve your marketing, and enhance your customer service without expanding your workforce.
Artificial Intelligence can extract real time Information and deliver constant advanced analytics. Your data is always flowing so your calculations, analyses, and learning should be equally relentless. Our customised AI algorithms will ensure that your decisions are always made with the best intelligence.
AI-powered Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) can deliver automatic translations of handwritten text and words in images. With AI and machine learning, language is no longer a barrier for international organizations.
Mathematical algorithms can turn human gestures into natural and instinctive operating instructions. Make complex machinery easier to use, broaden access, and develop a new form of user/machine interface that makes technology friendlier and less prone to error.
Our Natural Language Engine uses machine learning to understand written text and extract submitted information. Customers get a natural interaction with technology and businesses gain greater understanding and deeper engagement.
Computer vision analyses even complex images . Whether you need to identify people, products, or shapes in video and pictures, artificial intelligence can learn what you’re looking for and find what you need.
Image/Video Processing and Machine Learning
What AI, Machine Learning, and Data Science Can Do For You
Facial and gesture recognition use complex algorithms to identify individuals and categorize behaviour. Use AI and machine learning to:
- Detect intruders in restricted areas
- Count footfall in retail zones
- Identify suspicious and high-risk behaviour
Fingerprint and facial recognition systems provide 1:1 and 1:N matching to confirm identities and manage access.
- Track suspects and criminals
- Restrict access to premises and secure areas
- Maintain and monitor attendance
An automated microscope generates grids of partially overlapping images for stitching into a single large picture.
- Conduct time-lapse studies of cell cultures.
- Seamlessly join datasets
- Create accurate panoramic images
Our processing pipeline uses state-of-the-art Field Programmable Gate Arrays to interpret images and process results.
- Map colour tones and HDR
- Automatically optimise image colours
- Correct gamma and stereo image disparity
ANPR systems detect the numbers on vehicle number plates and recognize characters using Optical Character Recognition.
- Maintain vehicle records and automatically track vehicles
- Detect rule violations and issue penalties
- Automate toll collection and parking fees
AI’s ability to detect vehicles in images enables automated roadway monitoring and improves road governance.
- Monitor vehicle activities in parking lots
- Identify individual vehicles
- Count the number of vehicles in a given area
The analysis and interpretation of textual data in images and video enables the extraction of useful information for automatic annotation, indexing, and image structuring.
- Automate the processing of bank cheques
- Read, store, and mine healthcare records
- Calculation marks from OCR answer sheets