- A major hospital chain in the US and India wanted to create a paperless environment to improve staff efficiency and patient care.
- The chain used too many manual processes for easy automation.
- Each department had its own IT system, with unique payment processes across departments and no centralised data for reporting and analysis.
- Delays in manual file handling was causing patient dissatisfaction.
- Xpertnest consultants provided recommendations for improvement across 12 healthcare departments.
- Introduced a help desk for more efficient registration.
- Implemented a digital queuing system, and digitized patient records and medical history.
- Created a system for digital medical note-taking for doctors and nurses.
Introduced digital reports
Introduced a help desk for registration form completion and removed hard copies
Created a cashless transaction system
Implemented a digital queuing system and deployed Web-based patient details for universal access
Digitalized patient medical history and patient information
Implemented digital notetaking for doctors and nurses.
- Reduced manual activities by 35%, saving more than 50% of doctor’s time.
- Reduced costs by 40%.
- Made the process more patient-centric and less management-centric.
- Reduced use of resources in treatment and service provision.