- A major healthcare organization wanted Application Management Support (AMS) for its Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- More than 200 users use and update the system simultaneously.
- Patient medical records and financial details needed to be kept in a secure, centralized server.
- The AMS needed customized modifications and upgrades.
- An off-site team managed the application, providing root-cause and performance analyses.
- A new function enabled the client to improve reporting to third-parties such as insurance companies, corporate clients, and government departments.
- Defined a back-up strategy to ensure security.
- Reduced instances of technical issues during maintenance.
- Saved costs with improved reporting.
- Achieved lowest third-party dispute rate.
- Defined a strategy for cloud-based solutions.