- Professional recruiters and HR personnel manually review hundreds of resumes.
- Manual sorting of resumes into categories is inaccurate and time-consuming.
- No resume summaries are available.
- A Named Entity Recognizer (NER) was trained to detect key words and key phrases from the resume.
- Data was annotated for training.
- The NER used the presence or absence of desired keywords for sorting.
- Resume summaries were created based on key words and phrases found in the resumes.
- NER reduced the risk of human error.
- Summaries enabled HR personnel to review resumes quickly and decide whether candidates were suitable.
- The client saved time and was able to raise the quality of its candidates.