- A healthcare organization wanted to arrange, digitalise, and organise documents dating back to 1980.
- The information was highly confidential.
- Documents needed to be categorised under various categories, such as radiation planning details, IMRT details, and doctor notes.
- Time was limited but the project required complete complete accuracy.
- Prepared an experienced team of medical and non-medical staff.
- Classified, stamped, and arranged old documents in a prepared sequence, and according to medical category.
- Tested digitalisation quality and uploaded documents to server.
- Entered document into ERP system.
- Enabled remote data access to documents through Hospital ERP system.
- Digitalized data storage and created a paperless system.
- Saved costs.
- Produced archival records without losing key information.