- A water utility wanted to identify undermanaged networks, understand behaviour in extreme conditions, and minimize water transmission losses.
- The utility was hoping to save money by reducing infrastructure.
- Any changes needed to stop the introduction of pathogens and contaminants from the surrounding network.
- Xpertnest developed a model to calibrate for field conditions the rate of water supply and pressure, the adequacy of infrastructure, and issues of quality.
- The analysis displayed areas of low and high leakage.
- The analysis detected dilapidated systems, saving water and energy.
- The utility was able to implement an efficient maintenance routine, substantially saving resources and finances.