- Xpertnest was asked to conduct hydrology studies to understand the flood risk and site drainage requirements at project sites.
- The client needed to be able to identify internal drainage areas and suitable locations to build rainwater harvesting structures.
- Estimated flood risks on project sites, considering rainfall for 10, 25, 50 and 100 years.
- Provided the extent of submergence and inundation on the project site during floods, with clear demarcations.
- Optimal design quality to reduce risks associated with project infrastructure.
- Improved flood prevention, reducing risk and lowering costs.